We offer a FREE consultation (by Appointment) to ensure that an estate sale is in your best interest. One of our estate sales professionals will meet with you to determine the best method of handling your personal estate items and valuable goods.
We offer an assessment of all of your property. We are the only estate sales company in this region, that always has a professionally schooled and trained Graduate Gemologist from the esteemed Gemmological Institute of America on-site at each and every estate sale to ensure your jewelry is valued and sold for it's true worth. We acid test the metal content of any questionable jewelry prior to selling it, to ensure it is what we say it is. This is another reason why we are usually the first choice by Estate Attorneys.
We also have a trained professional numismatist at each and every sale with over 40 years of experience in the grading, pricing and selling of your coins to ensure that you receive the best possible price for your coin collection.
We offer a complete assessment service and we will deliver our best professional assessment on the value of your Estate items. We can provide full written appraisals for furs, coins, jewelry, boats, cars and any other personal property as required by the executor or the courts. Fees apply and are based on the expected time involved.
We completely manage your estate sale from start to finish (our Specialty!). You are personally invited to attend your estate sale that we host, unlike 90% of the other companies that will NOT allow you to be on-site during the sale. My question is simply WHY do they not allow you to be there! We want you to be at the sale, if you are available, so that you can witness for yourself how incredibly professional and hard working our entire team is! And mainly, because it is YOUR property being sold!
- Exclusive Estate Estate Sales of Maryland has become one of the the most trusted names in Professional Estate Sales. We have a team of dedicated professionals who will care for and handle your home and property as if it was our own.
- We utilize EstateSales.NET; and a host of other well known resources to advertise your estate sale to our network of buyers, subscribers and to the general public.
- Whether we conduct a 1, 2, 3 day or multiple weekend sale depends on the needs of our customers and the size of their estate. We advertise and promote your sale on the 5 top websites, especially the estate sale websites. We post numerous photos (usually over 500 digital photos) to numerous websites, showing a preview of all of the items offered for sale. We do phone sales and ship merchandise to our numerous clientele located throughout the United States that know us and trust us.
- We are the only estate sales company in our region that specializes in and can properly operate large estate sales up to 25,000 square feet and we have the expertise and staffing to securely ensure the safety of your valuables. This does not mean we cannot do smaller sales (we do them all the time), it just means we are experts at hosting large sales and also do them all the time.
- We display and organize for the staging of the estate sale, which includes providing full length matching tablecloths, display tables and locking showcases for valuables.
- We provide technology to accept all major credit cards.
- We offer the option of removing all unsold merchandise.
- If selected, Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland will handle the optional clean-out and removal of all personal goods and property after your estate sale, to include optional maid services.
- We offer the optional service of having trained and armed law enforcement officers guard and protect your premises during the sale.